Selling Real Estate Successfully with The KEY Team
tried-and-true professionals who will help get your home in tip-top shape prior to placing it on the market, to designing professionally printed marketing materials – we will earn your respect, trust, and future referrals, each and every step of the way. We guarantee it!
Full-Time Full-Service Agents
Our Selling Services Include:
- Prepare a thorough CMA to determine an appropriate selling price
- Preview comparable homes within a nearby radius to ensure we will be priced appropriately and simply be better informed of the “competition”
- Help determine what items need completed prior to placing your home on the market. (i.e. referring qualified vendors or staging your home)
- Prepare a professional “Home Book” for your property
- Prepare Professional Marketing Materials relevant specifically to your home, along with an unparallelled marketing plan
- Maintain regular follow-up with you regarding the sales process
- Relay Buyer/Agent Feedback for all showings on your home
- Keep you posted on the progress at each specific stage
- Pre-qualify buyers when we receive an offer
- Review in detail any offers that are presented
- Negotiate for you, representing your best interest at all times
- Ensure that all commitments made in a Mutually Accepted Contract are fulfilled and met on time
- Finalize all documents with you at the closing table
- Be your source for real estate information
Choosing the Right Real Estate Professional
Home Selling Tips:
Cut the grass
Remove any clutter from the yard
Wash steps, windows, railings, doors, etc
Paint if needed
Remove unnecessary clutter from garages
Scrub, dust and fix up the works. Buyers will notice details. Get rid of the clutter, repair leaky faucets, wage war on dust and clean until your home shines. Small things can make a potential buyer walk away. When you prepare your house for showing, remember to:
Clean tubs, toilets and showers and hang fresh towels
Oil squeaky doors
Fix things like broken hinges and light switches
Listen to suggestions. As you prepare your home, don’t rely solely on your own judgement. It’s hard to be objective when you’re the owner. Your realtor will have helpful, professional tips on how to make your home more marketable.
Take a whiff. Nothing will turn a buyer away faster than an odd smell. Try to eliminate smoking, food and pet odors. And don’t leave any clues. If potential buyers see a dog or an ashtray, they’ll be on the lookout for smells and stains.
Turn on the lights. Open shades and draperies before a viewing. Open all doors inside home. Turn on inside and outside lights.
Let potential buyers “see” themselves in your home. Too many personal items can make viewers feel like they’re intruding in someone else’s home. Keep things clean and simple. Decorate in neutral colors.
Get out of the house. When buyers view your home, they’ll be more comfortable and spend more time if you’re not there. If you must be present, be as unobtrusive as possible. Let your agent do the work.
Click Here for a complete list of The Key Team‘s
Consider a Home Inspection PRIOR to Listing your Home
There are many benefits to inspecting your home in advance. The report will tell us any issues that could cause a buyer to back out of the contract or have a concern. By completing the inspection in advance, you have the opportunity to make necessary repairs before they ever become an issue. Should there be any issues reported that you do not wish to repair, we can either make allowances for the repair in the contract or adjust your selling price appropriately. Either way, we are virtually eliminating any “surprises” that might cause a deal to fall through.